Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do we fix this?


Once again, this is another post I was working on during May 2010 and have updated with a few additional comments.

I'm sure you've gotten the picture by now.  I am fed up with the lying, cheating and stealing by Washington and Wall Street.  A lot of middle class America is fed up too.  This is precisely why the Tea Party movement began.  Americans get that they've been betrayed, and they want it fixed right now.

Update: The Tea Party has been co-opted by the political establishment.  While some of the participants are genuinely advocating change, the elected representatives from the Tea Party are now being integrated into the DC's business-as-usual establishment.  Tea Party supporters will be appeased with minor legislation, however, no meaningful change will result.

Unfortunately, I don't think most people understand the depth of the problems.  I want to get to the root of the problem with people I trust, but where do you start?

On the side of the blog, I have provided some links to people and places I look for information on a regular basis.  I don't necessarily subscribe to the views of these folks, but generally I find the information they provide is valuable, though at times their opinions and conclusions can be deeply flawed.  I understand your time is valuable, but please educate yourself if you have the time.  And while you are browsing, it is vital to use wisdom and discernment in order to let the facts speak louder than the opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment